The Saturday Special




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~It's That Time Again! (Fill In The Blanks)~

1. It's 10:00 AM Sunday and I'm usually in the church at this time.

2. It's 3:00 PM On Monday and I'm usually having my afternoon snack at this time.

3. It's 7:00 PM Wednesday And I'm usually attending our midweek service at this time.

4. It's Midnight Friday and I'm usually
blogging at this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I love this week's fill-in the blanks. You can view more entries here and participate.


 

2 Kind Word(s):

Jenn Valmonte said...

Same here, I am always at the church every Sunday.

It's my first time to join Saturday Special. My answers are posted here. Happy weekends!

Anonymous said...

I can't work that late...especially after a long week.