10 Reasons to be Thankful for Today


RULES:
1. Add your blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those blogs.
2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [architect] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Masterlist
3. Please do copy from Start to End.4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.

Copy this Participants List:
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
My Discoveries

{My entries...}
1. I'm happy that I was able to come to office early even if I woke up late. Thanks to my BIL who was so nice to drive me to office.
2. I'm happy that hubby's remittance came on time, we're able to pay bills ahead of time and bought our supplies for the month.
3. I'm happy that Jaden woke up before I leave. We had a little bonding moment before I went off to work.
4. I'm thankful that I was included to those people whom Milette shared her blessings with. Thanks for the 200 EC sis!
5. I'm happy for the book I bought (will post on this later) that will surely help me and my yaya.
6. I'm happy that I was able to get more opps lately.
7. I'm happy that Mr.G increased my pr.
8. I'm happy because it's not raining today...going to work is easier if it's a fine day.
9. I'm thankful for the patience of my husband when sometimes I am not able to sent him sms due to blogging :)
10. I'm thankful that everyday I am blessed with even the simplest things. September said goodbye..welcome October...it's 83 days before Christmas!


passing this tag to Eds, Kitts, Lilet and Jhona :)


 

1 Kind Word(s):

Eds said...

Done with it here:
http://www.mypreciousniche.com/2008/10/10-reasons-to-be-thankful-today.html