1. My stomach creates a funny sound when I'm super hungry and immediately eat something.
2. Beef is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is wide to hold our dance rehearsal.
4. At home is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of Blue Water reminds me of someone in the past.
6. Rest is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the worship rehearsal for the service on Sunday, tomorrow my plans include attending our prayer and fasting and Sunday, I want to rest but I need to attend our mother church anniversary.
More fill-ins here.
1. The last band I saw live was Side A.
2. What I look forward to most on Chritmas is our family dinner and gift-giving. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is starting now so I won't experience Christmas rush.
4. Thoughts of hubby fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a Prada (in my dreams) .
6. Bagpipes are fun to play.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching I Love Betty La Fea (my fave tv show), tomorrow my plans include going to the Gingersnap Sale and Sunday, I want to rest the whole afternoon!
More fill ins here.
• A free copy of the Flat Belly Diet book (exciting!)
• A free 1-year membership to the Flat Belly Diet website
• Exclusive membership to their Success Story Club
• The chance to blog about Flat Belly Diet on our website
• First look at exclusive Flat Belly Diet videos
You might be the lucky lady to get all these so visit their site to apply.
Here's how to join:
1. Blog about this contest (put a link to her blog in your entry)
2. In your entry answer this question.
This contest is open to all. She'll be shipping it via AIR21. If the winner is residing outside the Philippines, She’ll send the planner either via FEDEX or postal mail (One blog = one entry).
3. After blogging about the contest leave a comment here, with a link to your entry.
4. Include in your comment where the planner will be shipped.Winners will be announced on November 30, 2008.
Answer: The little princess' name is ANEVAY JAHZARA De Jesus LOPEZ
~ Anevay - means superior
~Jahzara- means blessed princess
Visit Milet's blog and get a chance to win this cute planner.
I'm not sure if I was doing it right though, so I searched and found this article:
Weaning is the process of teaching your child to feed from something else than the bottle. Weaning can be easier said than done. Once you've made the decision to wean your baby, consistency is essential and all mothers should be aware that the child is transitioning from the bottle to the cup. Expect weaning to be a long, gradual process.When is my child ready to be weaned from the bottle?
Why is it important to wean my child off the bottle?
As explained in another article, children being bottle fed are more likely to suffer from tooth decay. So, it is important to not allow your child to carry on bottle feeding longer than is necessary but don't force the issue - remember, weaning your child of bottle feeding is a gradual process. As your child develops the nutrients it requires change. It will not get these nutrients from bottle feeding alone whereas it will get more than it needs from solids. Finally, children who delay the transition from formula to solids may have difficulty developing appropriate feeding skills.
So, how do I wean my child off the bottle?
- Wean your child during a relatively stress-free time. It is not a good idea to start when a new sibling has just arrived or when the family is moving to a new house
- At age 8 to 10 months, substitute a 'sippy' cup for a bottle at one feeding during the day. Choose a feeding when the child usually drinks just a little, rather than a major mealtime. Use this same feeding time to use the cup every day for a week. Remember, routine is key.
- Gradually introduce the cup at another feeding, slowly decreasing the number of bottles the child receives.
- Be patient. Help your child to hold the cup and tip a small amount of liquid into the child's mouth.
- Some children may need to suck as a way for them to control their behavior. This sets their mood to accomplish certain tasks such as sleeping, concentrating and running. Some children may continue to suck on a pacifier or bottles of plain water for the first few years.
- Consistency is key to successful weaning. Be sure to give the child the cup at the designated feeding time and don't switch back to the bottle at this feeding.
What can I do to make weaning easier on my baby?
- Offer other comforts such as a soft blanket or stuffed animal or play soothing music.
- Spend extra time cuddling with your child during the weaning process.
- Buy cups with handles, spouted lids or baby cups with straws to make drinking easier.
- Be a positive role model and drink from a cup with your child.
I got this article from bottle-feeding-baby.com. I'll try to do what's instructed here and I hope I'll succeed.
1. My blueprint for success includes dependence on God's guidance.
2. Tic-Tac orange flavor was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is so far, Nivea.
4. Water can be good therapy.
to read more Fill-ins or to join, click here.
Democratic Senator Barack Obama says "change has come to America", after being elected the first black president of the United States. (from BBC News)
I just hope that he can really direct America on the right track.
More WW entries here.
My husband wants to work as well in Canada or perhaps migrate there since a lot of our friends are already there. But I don't like the idea. I don't want to leave the country in search for a good future. I love my country and I'm happy here.
Well, just some of my thoughts...
Exciting prizes awaits the winners:
$20 from Jenny Talks
$10 from Nita's Random Thoughts
$5 from When Mom Talks
$5 from Buzzy Me
1,000 EC Credits from A Slice of Life
500 EC Credits from A Life in Bloom
500 EC Credits from Simply Me
500 EC Credits from Nita's Corner
500 EC Credits from Great Finds and Deals
500 EC Credits from Batuananons
125x125 ad spot from Thomas Web Links
125x125 ad spot from Simply Jen
$10 from My Fruitful Voyage
$5 from Moments of my Life
$5 from Blessings in Life and Nierva Dot Com
$5 and 500 EC Credits from Kitchen Deelite
500 EC Credits from Way of Life in OZ
500 EC Credits from Because Life is a Blessing
500 EC Credits from Fab & Chic Finds
500 EC Credits from Filipino Online Community
500 EC Credits from Computer Technology Gadgets
125x125 banner ad display from My Precious Niche
125x125 banner ad display from Food on the Table
$5 from Fab Finds, etc.
$5 from Just Blogging It and PRC Board Exam Results
500 EC Credits from Around HongKong
500 EC Credits from Whats Up!
500 EC Credits from Digiscraptology
700 EC Credits from My Cross Roads
500 EC Credits from Healthy Living and Lifestyle
125x125 ad spot from Thomas Travel Tales
$5 and 500 EC credits from A Mother's Horizon
1,000 EC Credits from Nierva Dot Com
500 EC Credits from This and That
500 EC Credits from Scraps & Shots
500 EC Credits from Rumination
125x125 ad spot from Erlinda's Wandering Thoughts
125x125 ad spot from Tech Stuff Plus
HERE'S HOW TO JOIN:
1. Subscribe to her feed VIA E-MAIL (form found on the right side of her blog)(1 entry and REQUIRED to be eligible to join) Don't forget to leave your e-mail address when you comment so that she will know it's you and also, have your email verified when you subscribe.
2. Blog about the contest including the Prizes and Sponsors (5 entries per blog/post if you have several blogs) note: pls. don't use no-follow on links
3. Stumble, Digg, Delicious etc. this post (leave your username- 1 entry)
4. Leave a comment here. (1 entry)
5. Comment on her other posts (1 entry)
6. Technorati Fave her blog/s. (1 entry each)
So come and join the fun! CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Just follow these instructions :
1. Blog about this contest in your blog. This would give you a chance to win $10 paypal money. Milet will be giving out $10 to three blogs which promoted the contest jsut take note that she's talking about blogs and not BLOGGERS. So if you have three blogs and if the RANDOMIZER favors you, who knows all your blogs will hit the top 3 spot and you’ll have the $30 for yourself. Then a consolation prize of 1000EC credits each to blog #4 and blog #5. You can promote this contest the way you want it but please make sure that you put links on her four blogs.
Leave a comment on this post with the url where you posted about the contest. Put in your blog name (not your name) in the space for NAME in the comment section.
2. Add all her blogs in your blogroll (all four blogs) and have the chance to win $5 each for first prize and 500 EC each for the 2nd and 3rd spot. Note : Each blogs equates to $5. Meaning you can earn as much as $20.
Below are her four blogs :d. BlipBit - leave a comment here once you have added in your blogrol
CLICK HERE TO JOIN and get the chance of earning extra cash! :)