Friday Fill-Ins #92



1. October has come! It's 82 days before Christmas :)
2. Crawling insects like cockroaches scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's a mess :D.
4. My favorite horror movie is none because I do not watch horror flicks.
5. My wedding and giving birth to my daughter = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night two nights ago. I went home soaking and shivering :D
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my favorite TV show, tomorrow my plans include paying our house's equity and Sunday, I want to maximize my time with my daughter!

More entries here.


 

12 Kind Word(s):

Wordy said...

wish u a great weekend w/ ur daughter :)

Janet said...

Have a great weekend; thanks for playing!

sara said...

I hate cockroaches too and we have TONS here in the south!!! Happy Weekend!

~Swankymama said...

Ewwww, cockroaches!

Have a great weekend! Stop by when you have a chance!

Denise

CJ said...

I enjoyed reading your answers and I hope you have an excellent time with your daughter!

Mine are here

cjh

Amber said...

ack, Christmas is that close!? I need to start my Christmas shopping...

Sheeshintx said...

Oh no! Christmas is that close? Happy Friday and good list.

cmw said...

Yea! Christmas is coming! I'm with you about cockroaches. What about those giant flying ones they have in Florida? Yuck.

Ms. Val said...

1. October has come! It's 82 days before Christmas

Oh, PLEASE don't remind me!

SmilingSally said...

Ewwww for #2--I agree. Please come see my Friday Fill-in answers. Make sure you check out my book giveaway.

JO said...

enjoy your weekend!

here's mine. Thanks!

262mom said...

Yeah, cockroaches. The flying ones.

Have a great weekend!