Friday Fill Ins # 94




1. Follow the rules.
2. My camera is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must never stop aiming high, strive and persevere.
4. My love for cooking is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a lot of work to do today though the boss is not around.
6. My daughter loves seeing paper boat floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my daughter, tomorrow my plans include getting her a passport and Sunday, I want to relax and unwind!


For more fill-ins entries visit here.


 

5 Kind Word(s):

SmilingSally said...

I love to work without the boss around; I get so much more done. Come see my fill-ins. BTW: I have a BOX of books to give away. Check out my sidebar.

Piggy said...

I totally agree with you on #2. I always have to have my camera. Great answers. Happy Friday!

MiLeT said...

oo nga pareho tayo. pinopromote ko ung bago kong blog kaya masipag ako sa meme. hahaha.

JO said...

it's a sin to leave the camera at home when you go on vacation! :-)

Here's mine... thanks!!

Unknown said...

That's great you can get a passport on saturday. We can't here, so the children need to take time off from school.

Feel welcome to visit my fill ins ::here::.

Have a great weekend!