Friday Fill-ins #90



It's Friday once again :) and here's my fill-ins for this week:

1. There is no need to worry when you know that you can always trust in God.

2. Where in the heck did the good old values go?

3. Blogging is all I managed to do when I'm in front of my PC at home.

4. Prospects for a small business space is what my sister is telling me yesterday.

5. "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good" is the message I'm seeing now.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are two of the things that will help us be satisfied in life .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to attending an overnight prayer meeting (I hope), tomorrow my plans include a time of solitude at Prayer Mountain (I really need this) and Sunday, I want to visit our main church and replace the Dora DVD I bought after church.


More fill-ins here.


 

5 Kind Word(s):

Rox said...

Awesome fill in!!!! Number 1 is my favourite and is so true!!!
:-)

Desert Diva said...

A very good answer for #1.

Have a good Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Janet said...

#6 is so very true! Thanks for playing :-)

Jack said...

Blogging does consume an awful lot of time doesn't it?

Happy Friday, and thanks for the visit :)

SmilingSally said...

Hi,

I enjoyed visiting you for Friday Fill-ins.