Blog trip: Day 1

Hi! I am Mhay from Marikina City, Philippines. I lived here most of my life. I am a mom to one daughter. She's two years old. I am a working mom, struggling to live normally while the husband is working overseas. I love blogging as I am maintaining two blogs. My hubby includes digital scrapbooking, reading books, and I sing to my church.



This is Marikina River. The city's pride. It has been one of the city's greatest achievement...restoring it.



This is one of Marikina City's marks of identity


Marie created an exciting way for mommy bloggers to get to know each other during a week-long activity. It’s my first time to join something like this and I’m excited to participate on this week’s trip.


 

13 Kind Word(s):

Rhonda Gales said...

Hi Mhay. I'm visiting from Blog Trip. I enjoyed your post. Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos.

MiLeT said...

aha. dalawa tayong taga marikina. hehe.

sa lupusurvivor.com ako nagblogtrip.

Weng Zaballa said...

Hi Mhay, just a short stop from blog trip!

Linda S said...

looking forward to the blog trip! Nice to meet you!

Dominique Goh said...

Dropping by via the blog trip.
nice photos of your city :)

Dominique
http://www.dominiquegoh.com

nanaygin said...

Hi! This is my second trip to Marikina today. Nice pictures!

Hope you can stop by my site. Have a nice day!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Wow- the Phillipines are beautiful and I'm getting to visit there twice in one day with this blog trip!

Charlene Juliani said...

I think this is the fourth blog I've visited today from the Philippines. Nice to meet you!

Stop by my blog sometime!

Unknown said...

Wow i am excited to have traveled to the Philippines! those are absolutely gorgeous pictures. Thanks for stopping by my area of the blog trip!

TxGambit said...

Howdy. Visiting from the Blog Trips. Nice to meet you.

Mai said...

Hello fellow Pinay, Mhay! you're joining din pala. :)

My Blog Trip posts are here.

Angie said...

Hi Mhay,
Nice to meet you. I'm stopping in from the blog trip. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures. A lot of blog trippers from the Philippines. How fun!

PMKU said...

Love your photos! It's great to visit so many cool moms. I'll be back soon, beep beep!