This week, Janet use rather obscure song lyrics but instead of filling up with the correct lyrics, I'll fill them with my own words.
1. If I was to walk into your life, would you be thankful and happy?
2. Catch a bright star and place it inside a dark room, it will surely help lit the place :D
3. And you can send me gifts this Christmas.
4. I don't understand but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck in the crowd.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's your work and plane ticket prices. :D
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to our rehearsal with the worship band, tomorrow my plans include attend my last driving lesson and visit our developer to pay our monthly equity and Sunday, I want to go to the mall after church!
More entries here.
Friday, September 05, 2008