TGIF

Busy busy busy....

But I'm thankful that it's Friday again...that means, weekend is coming. I'm just glad that finally, I'll have a break. It's been over a month now that I'm always in our church center for practice every Thursday and Friday and during our Wednesday-Midweek, then sing every Sunday. I know this is for the Lord but at times, I feel dog-tired...worn out...coming to practice after office hours then going home late. Whew! Thankful that finaly, this week I'm not singing.

Tomorrow, I'll have a two hour driving lesson {excited! :)}

Maybe go to the mall after that...and cuddle my little lady while watching PDA :)

Sunday, I'll spent some of my time with my blogs and hopefully get some opps.

I hope next week will be great as this week has been stressful :D



 

0 Kind Word(s):