Friday Fill-Ins #86



1. Dancing to the rythm while singing makes me exhausted at times but it's one way for me to stay fit while doing the things I love.

2. The last time I talked to my husband I nearly cried, I miss him so much.

3. When I drive (I hope I'll learn fast...) I'll make sure I'm a good and patient driver.

4. I saw my curious little daughter standing right behind me while cooking our dinner last night.

5. Give me time, give me your extra patience, give me space and I'm sure I'll learn driving in 7 days.

6. Next week I am looking forward to the holiday and another driving session.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to our rehearsal, tomorrow my plans includes attending my first day of Driving Class and visiting the office our developer to submit our HLA and Sunday, I want to go to the market, finished the book I'm reading and enjoy the rest of the day with my daughter!

More FF participants here.

 

4 Kind Word(s):

Melody said...

Good luck with your driving lessons! Hope you've a great weekend.

LA Nickers said...

Enjoy the driving!

Blessings,
Linda
JUST FOR FUN – A FRIDAY FILL IN #86, at PRACTICALLY AT HOME

Tiffany Aller said...

Happy Friday! Good luck in learning how to drive - I'm sure you'll be great!


My Fill-Ins are up - come visit! :-)

Janet said...

good luck with your driving lessons!