My Fill-Ins

A tag from Lilet :)

Players: ALPHA / YEN / MICH / EDS / LILET / MHAY / YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POSTED THIS

My roommate and I once: worked in one company

Never in my life have I: been accused of committing a drug-related crime

High school was: the best part of my teenage life.

When I’m nervous: heart thumps

My hair: has been rebonded trice

When I was 5: I was on top of our class {nursery}.

When I turn my head left: you'll see the right side of my face, hehe :D

I should be: giving the same attention with this blog the way I do with my other blog.

By this time next year: will me my 5th anniversary at work.

My favorite aunt is: in the province.

I have a hard time understanding: complicated HTML codes and terms.

You know I like you if: I share my self with you.

My ideal breakfast is: fried rice, dried fish with spicy vinegar complete with hot choco

If you visit my home town: you'll be amazed.

If you spend the night at my house: you won't be comfortable, we don't have AC :D

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: can only be seen in my imagination.

I shouldn’t have been: thinking so much unnecessary things

Last night I: was able to talk with my husband before going to sleep.

A better name for me would be: Margarette (I like that name)

I’ve been told I look like: Tetchie Agbayani(?)

If I could have any car, it would be: something suitable to my size. A Picanto or a Cherry will do.


Now your turn, Milette, Lutchi and Nice :)

 

2 Kind Word(s):

MiLeT said...

tetchie ka pala ha. lol. nagawa ko na to :

http://www.momiespace.com/2008/08/fill-in.html.

btw, ngaun ko lang nanotice, pr1 tong blog mo ? ito ba ililipat mo sa domain ?

~ Mhay ~ said...

hehehe, tetchie (?) daw, kainis :D

sis, nalipat ko na :( mawawala ba yung PR ko?