MQW8 - Things You Love the Most

{START COPY}

The Rules:

The aim of these questions is to share opinions and experiences among moms (or dads) in the blogosphere.

Each week a new question will be posted and I’m inviting mom and dads to answer and share their thoughts about it.

If you are participating, leave your links in the comments section.
Link back momma stuff inviting other parents to join the fun.
Try to visit the other participants…you will love their answers, that’s for sure.

This week’s question is : What are the things you love the most about your kids?

{END COPY}

First I love her sweetness. She'll just kiss me and say I love you and hug me even out of the blue. She's also polite. She always ends her answers to me with "opo". She shares her food with others even to her yaya. She's thoughtful. She remembers to pray for her cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents. She looks for me or her nanny when she don't see anyone of us.

She always says sorry and embraces me when she knows that I'm angry or when she knows that she've hurt me physically or emotionally.

She's my little helper. She helps me in her own little way. I can always tell her to clean her clutter or throw something to the garbage. She responds to my simple instructions.

And lastly, I love everything about her because she's our bundle of joy. She's God's gift and a testimony of God's goodness and faithfulness to us. We have gone through a difficult situation when she's still 3months old, but God revealed His provision and faithfullness.



 

0 Kind Word(s):