Friday Fill-Ins #108



1. Oh, I am so excited!

2. The world changes, big and little.

3. During weekends, I see to it that I spend it with my daughter.

4. 22 inches waist line after belly dancing; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be ready for leading the Sunday worship service.

6. My cellphone is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to checking my emails at home since I can't open yahoo here..there seems to be a problem, tomorrow my plans include going to prayer mountain, visiting the village where our house is being constructed and attending the board meeting of our high school alumni association (I'll have a busy Saturday) and Sunday, I want to go jogging (late afternoon) at our sports park with my daughter!

More participants here.

 

7 Kind Word(s):

Paula said...

Have a super weekend...take some time to relax

Anonymous said...

sounds great!! Happy FF!

Ana said...

Hi sis! Looking forward to our weekend with our family ;D

Lynda said...

22" waist after belly dancing - LOL!
Have a great weekend;0)
My answers are here:
http://holisticknitter.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-fill-in-108.html

JO said...

a new home! it must be exciting!


http://www.joarduo.com

Amber said...

Oooh, Belly Dancing would be a great way to take off a few inches!
I agree with your #2
Hope your weekend goes as smoothly as it's planned!

MiLeT said...

naku mhay, nakareserve ung sports park for something ngaun sat n sun. galing kami ni anevay kaninang umaga nde kami nakapasok.