- I believe whatever doesn't kill you is worth a careful thought before trying.
- If you're good at something, be productive at it and share it to others.
- Why so serious?
- Something is out there, it's Opportunity knocking at my door!
- If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Why? Oh, That's Why.
- Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my daughter playing with her bicycle, her dad behind her making sure she's not going to fall.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my post birthday celebration at church with my friends fiesting with baked mac and garlic bread I prepared, tomorrow my plans include try fixing my pc, visiting my parent's house, and going to the mall, and Sunday, I want to go to church and have a rest after.
Friday, July 25, 2008