Arte Y Pico

Vannie generously gave this award to me and I'm just thankful also for the comment she added. Thanks sis!


So here’s the rule for this award sharing:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Make sure you visit the link above.


I'm passing this to:

Nice - Her posts are a great read and i love the clean look of her blog

Milette - I also love the clean and organize look of her blogs

Vannie - Love how she describe herself on the look of herb log. Her posts are interesting.

Mai - I love how she deliver her posts and her digiscraps

Kitts - I like the approach of her blog and her posts.

 

1 Kind Word(s):

Ozzy's Mom said...

hehehe ur welcome mhay!:D
and thanks for choosing me na rin!

enjoy ur tuesday~