Friday Fill-Ins #110



This week's FF Questions are courtesy of YellowRose

1. Please don't tell a lie.

2. Can you wake up early in the morning?

3. The color pink makes me want to smile!

4. I have a craving for ripe mangoes.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it back in high school days.

6. Eyes are the the windows of the heart.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my daughter, tomorrow my plans include visiting World of Butterflies and Sunday, I want to get serious looking for the song that I've been searching for weeks now!

More of Friday Fill Ins here. :)

 

4 Kind Word(s):

Amber said...

Heehee, isn't it funny how music can do that to us? I love that commercial for the ipod where all you have to do is hold it up to something that's playing a song you like and it automatically looks it up for you! It'd be great if everything regarding music were so easy.
Have a great weekend!

Billy Rhythm said...

Give us a hint, maybe we can figure it out...

Jacquie said...

Maybe we can help?

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend!
FF#6