Goodbye MJ...




I know this is quite late but my heart is still grieving after watching the memorial last night. I'm not a fan of Michael Jackson but I grew up with his music...and now I'm beginning to understand and appreciate his life and his contribution.

Two things I'm pondering about his death..One, we do not own our lives. Once God took it, we cannot hold it back. We may have plans for the future but God is still the author of our lives. And two, its really true that you only understand the value of a person once he's taken away from you. Jackson has gone through a lot of criticism but now he was being loved, praised and applaud.

He's now gone forever but his music and his memories will live on.

Good bye, Michael Joseph Jackson.....

 

1 Kind Word(s):

Mimi Lenox said...

Very sad indeed.

I've noticed that you play a few other memes in the blogosphere. I really enjoy your answers! I'd like to invite you to play The Queen's Meme every Tuesday with Mimi Queen of Memes.
The fun begins next week on July 14, 2009. I will send another reminder to everyone on Monday.
The Queen's Meme

I hope you will join us!
Mimi Lenox